Be 100% certain. File with an experienced registered tax practitioner you can trust!
We are tax practitioners in Pretoria, but our clients are all over South Africa through email
All tax returns submitted by a registered tax practitioner on SARS e-filing.
We are registered tax practitioners with more than 15 years tax services experience. Make use of our affordable tax services.
Business tax services
- EMP501 reconciliation
- Vat calculation
- Return submission
- 6 monthly tax return
Company tax return
- Company tax return completed from information in the annual financial statements
VAT Registrations & Returns
Voluntary VAT registration:
You can voluntarily register for VAT when your business turnover exceeds a total of R50,000 for a 3-month period. Usually, companies voluntarily register for VAT if larger businesses have a policy of only doing business with other VAT registered businesses.
Compulsory VAT registration:
As soon as the business turnover exceeds R1 million for a 12-month period or as soon as it becomes likely the business is going to exceed the R1 million turnover, the business is legally obliged to register for VAT. In other words, when your turnover is R83,400 per month, you are going to reach a turnover of R1 million in a 12-month cycle. Practically a cycle is a financial year.
VAT returns are normally submitted on a 2-monthly cycle.
Payroll tax registrations
A business which pays director remuneration and or salaries and wages, must register as an employer.
An employer must register for the following:
- SARS registration as an employer
- Department of Labour registration for UIF and CCMA purposes
- Compensation Commissioner registration for injuries on duty
Returns to submit:
- Monthly payroll tax returns
- Bi-annual payroll reconciliation
- UIF returns when an employee begins or ends their employment
- An annual return of earnings at the Compensation Commissioner