Be 100% certain. File with an experienced registered tax practitioner you can trust!
Business and Individual Tax Services
All tax returns submitted by a registered tax practitioner on SARS e-filing.
We are registered tax practitioners with more than 15 years tax services experience. Make use of our affordable tax services.
Our Business Tax Services Include:
- EMP501 reconciliation
- Vat calculation
- Return submission
- 6 monthly tax return
Company tax return
- Company tax return completed from information in the annual financial statements
- SARS issues a tax clearance if all tax returns are submitted up to date and taxes paid
Small Business Tax
Save Money with Small Business Tax
Private company tax rate 28%
Small Business tax rates
|Taxable income||Rates of business tax|
|R 0 – R 87300||Nil|
|R 87301 – R365 000||7% of the amount over R 87300|
|R365 001 – R550 000||R19439 + 21% of the amount over R365 000|
|R550 001 +||R58 289 + 28% of the amount over R550 000|
Requirements for Small Business Corporation:
- All shareholders or members throughout the year of assessment are natural persons who do not hold shares in any other private company or members’ interest in any other close corporation or co-operative other than those which:
- are inactive and have assets with a market value less than R5 000; or
- have taken steps to liquidate, wind-up or deregister (effective for years of assessment commencing on or after 1 January 2011).
- Gross income for the year of assessment does not exceed R20 million (2013: R14 million).
- Not more than 20% of the gross income and all capital gains consists collectively of investment income and income from the rendering of a personal service.
- Investment income includes any annuity, interest, rental income from immovable property, royalty or any income of a similar nature, local dividends, foreign dividends (as from 1 April 2012) and any proceeds derived from investment or trading in financial instruments (including futures, options and other derivatives), marketable securities or immovable property.
- Personal service includes any service in the field of accountants, actuarial science, architecture, auctioneering, auditing, broadcasting, consulting, draughtsmanship, education, engineering, financial service brokering, health, information technology, journalism, law, management, real estate broking, research, sport, surveying, translation, valuation or veterinary science, performed personally by any person who holds an interest in the company, co-operative or close corporation, except where such small business corporation employs three or more unconnected full-time employees for core operations throughout the year of assessment.
- The company, close corporation or co-operative is not a personal service provider or venture capital company
Small business corporations allow small businesses to pay less business tax legally and thus have more capital to invest and grow faster.
SARS introduced special capital incentives for the manufacturing industry – a SBC may deduct 100% of the cost of manufacturing assets in the year it was purchased.
Other industries may deduct the capital investment over three years 50:30:20
Tax Clearance Certificate
SARS issues tax clearances if all returns and business tax are up to date. The clearance is valid until a return or money becomes outstanding. Then the tax clearance becomes invalid until the company taxes are up to date again.
VAT Registrations & Returns
Voluntary VAT registration:
You can voluntarily register for VAT when your business turnover exceeds a total of R50,000 for a 3-month period. Usually, companies voluntarily register for VAT if larger businesses have a policy of only doing business with other VAT registered businesses.
Compulsory VAT registration:
As soon as the business turnover exceeds R1 million for a 12-month period or as soon as it becomes likely the business is going to exceed the R1 million turnover, the business is legally obliged to register for VAT. In other words, when your turnover is R83,400 per month, you are going to reach a turnover of R1 million in a 12-month cycle. Practically a cycle is a financial year.
VAT returns are normally submitted on a 2-monthly cycle.
Payroll tax registrations
A business which pays director remuneration and or salaries and wages, must register as an employer.
An employer must register for the following:
- SARS registration as an employer
- Department of Labour registration for UIF and CCMA purposes
- Compensation Commissioner registration for injuries on duty
Returns to submit:
- Monthly payroll tax returns
- Bi-annual payroll reconciliation
- UIF returns when an employee begins or ends their employment
- An annual return of earnings at the Compensation Commissioner
Our Personal tax services include
- Calculation of tax liability or refund
- Submission of tax return
- Evaluation of assessment
- Submission of an objection if necessary
- Provisional tax
Email Us The Supporting Documents & We Will Do The Rest.