Personal Tax Returns

Submission of tax returns on SARS e-filing. We have over 15 years experience with SARS delivering tax services to individuals and businesses alike. Email your supporting documentation or we can arrange for a meeting.

Personal tax services:

  • Calculation of tax liability or refund
  • Submission of tax return
  • Evaluation of assessment
  • Submission of an objection if necessary
  • Provisional tax

SARS audits:

We can assist with the handling of SARS queries. Out of pocket medical claims, logbooks, rental income and certain refunds will trigger an audit. All supporting documentation and proof of payment for the expenses must be on hand. That is why we require all supporting documents before we submit your tax return. We will submit the supporting documents to SARS on your behalf and keep you updated of the outcome of the audit.

1. Basic tax return:

  • IRP5
  • Medical aid certificate
  • Annuity contribution certificate
  • Interest received IT3b certificate
  • Capital gains tax IT3c certificate

2. Medical out of pocket:

  • SARS requires invoice/prescription plus proof of payment

3. Travel allowance logbook:

  • Logbook
  • Year, brand, model (2017 BMW 320d)
  • Purchase date and price (Finance statement or invoice)
  • Vehicle registration number

4. Property rental:

  • Rent received (Rental contracts or agent statement; both is best)
  • Bond statements
  • Levy statement
  • Rates (All statements)
  • Maintenance (Invoice and proof of payment)
  • Insurance (Policy schedule)
  • Agent commission (Statement)

5. Expenses incurred in production of commission income:

  • Travel logbook – same as No. 3 above plus
  • Actual travel expenses: Fuel, maintenance, insurance, finance cost
  • Telephone and internet
  • Entertainment
  • Stationery
  • Home office expense: rent, cleaning, maintenance, rates, electricity, finance costs – office size expressed as a % of total home size in m²
  • Accommodation